- Database for rare diseases of the Swedish National Board of Health and Welfare : Sotos Syndrome Overview
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke – Sotos Syndrome Information Page
- NCBI Gene Reviews: Sotos Syndrome
- Genetic Disorders A to Z : Genetics Home Reference: Sotos Syndrome
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders : Sotos Syndrome Overview
- Study Video for U.S. Medical Licensing Exam by Paul Bolin 2015
- GEMS…(2015) – Sotos at a Glance
- European Journal of Human Genetics: Sotos syndrome (2007) By: Katrina Tatton-Brown and Nazneen Rahman
- Psychosocial, cognitive, and motor functioning in patients with suspected Sotos syndrome:… (2006) By:de Boer L, Roder I, Wit JM.
- Genotype-phenotype associations in Sotos syndrome: an analysis of 266 individuals… (2005) Tatton-Brown K, Douglas J, Coleman K, Baujat G, Cole TR, Das S, et. al.
- NSD1 analysis for Sotos syndrome: Insights and perspectives from the clinical laboratory (2005) By: G Bradley Schaefer, et al
- Sotos Syndrome Synonym: Cerebral Gigantism (2004) By: Katrina Tatton-Brown, BM BCh, MD, Trevor RP Cole, MB ChB, and Nazneen Rahman, BM BCh, PhD.
- Sotos syndrome and haploinsufficiency of NSD1: clinical features of intragenic mutations and submicroscopic deletions By: N Kurotaki, et. al (2003)
- (2002) NSD1 Mutations Are the Major Cause of Sotos Syndrome and Occur in Some Cases of Weaver Syndrome but Are Rare in Other Overgrowth Phenotypes By: Cole TR, et al
- Anaesthesia (2001) Sotos Syndrome….A Rare Challenge By: Varvinski, J. McGill, Judd, Hodzovic
- Growth in Sotos Syndrome (1999) By: Agwu JC, Shaw NJ, Kirk J, Chapman S, Ravine D, Cole TR.
- Sotos Syndrome – Wikipedia
- Adults with Sotos syndrome: Review of 21 adults with molecularly confirmed NSD1 alterations, including a detailed case report of the oldest person (2011) By: Angela Lin, et al
- Haploinsufficiency of NSD1 causes Sotos syndrome (2002) By: Kurotaki, et al
Am J Med Genet. (1997) The Neuroimaging Findings in Sotos Syndrome By: Schaefer GB, Bodensteiner JB, Buehler BA, Lin A, Cole TR.
Other Interesting Articles
- Malan syndrome: Sotos-like overgrowth with de novo NFIX sequence variants and deletions in six new patients and a review of the literature (2014) By: Klassens, Morrow, et al
- Novel mutations of NFIX gene causing Marshall-Smith syndrome or Sotos-like syndrome: one gene, two phenotypes (2016) By: Martinez, Marina-Riena et al